Saturday, May 17, 2008

Weight Watchers

I went to the doctor yesterday. I got my depo shot (who wants to place bets on if it works for me??) and for some reason I was thinking maybe the doctor would have some miracle cure for my fluffiness that I hadn't heard of yet. I am really wanting to lose some this "stuff" I am carrying around. Dumb doctor didn't say much of anything I didn't already know though. She recommended Weight Watchers and I silently wondered if she is getting a kick-back from them. She even knew the days they meet in Palmer!! So I broke down and took her advice, afterall I did WW online in the past and did well with it. Why fight it any longer....obviously what I have been doing (nothing) hasn't been working for me and I need some sort of kick in the rear (flabby rear, that is) to get me going and keep me motivated. So I am now telling the world....well the part of the world that actually reads this, that I am doing weight watchers and the more support the better! Believe it or not (and i am hoping you say, "OMG, no way, you couldn't weigh that much, you look so much lighter!") I currently weigh 250 lbs on the nose! Or on the hips, butt, belly, etc. My first goal is 225 lbs. And as long as my depo shot works, I won't have to worry about gaining any more "baby" weight! At least for a little while anyway.

1 comment:

Summer said...

Good luck! I wish I could get motivated to do something (I say as I sit here snacking on Pepsi and Cheezits- LOL).