Saturday, May 17, 2008

Everybody else is doing it!

No, I am not talking about sex! (Will talk about that later...when I am no longer a blogger virgin.) I am talking about blogging! A million gazillion people that I know are blogging and seem to love it and others seem to love reading it. I wonder if my blog will get many readers.

I have actually been thinking about starting a blog for a long time. Lea, Summer, Kristy, Bobbie and a million others have inspired me to just do it! My reasons for doing a blog are to keep my family and friends in MN and Texas and California and Ohio and Arizona and Pennsylvania and New Jersey and New York and Illinois and Idaho and Kansas and....every other state in touch and to allow them to see what we are up too.

So here it is....a work in progress. I hope to add pictures of the kids and a few of Dave and I. And I hope ya'll find it interesting enough to check back often to make it worth my time and effort. Remember I have FIVE (5) kids, so my time and effort are precious to me. K, off to find some interesting pics of things/people/kids. Be back later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You inspired me to finally get my blog going!

Love ya...