Thursday, May 22, 2008

Exercise!

I am a slacker! I have such a hard time getting motivated to do things for myself. Instead I focus on the house, the kids, the husband, the chameleon (if you haven't voted for a name, go vote now!), the laundry.....the list goes on and on. I went for a LONG walk on Tuesday and again this morning and tonight I am going swimming. I just have to make myself have time for myself in order to feel better about myself. Did that make sense? I have a bike, I have legs/shoes, I have a double stroller that also is a bike trailer, I have exercise tapes, I paid the money to do the Swim & Trim at the pool on Tuesdays and Thursdays....there really is no excuse for me to not be able to get some kind of exercise just about everyday. I need to post a picture of me now and then maybe that would help motivate. I have been very disgusted with how I look when I see myself in a picture. If I share it with the world, maybe I will be encouraged to get going to change it.
Just let me find the most flattering picture first....going to buy spanx now!

1 comment:

my life said...

joanna.. i feel you on the whole "i look hideous" thing!! i really hate how i am looking. i got our push mower back from my dad so i plan putting it to use.we have a hilly yard so i will be gettin a work out!!