Sunday, May 18, 2008

Some ramblings....







So we need need NEED everyone to vote in our poll (check out right hand side of blog) so that we can name our chameleon. Right now we call it - it, she, chameleon, lizard, he, Llama, etc. Whatever comes to mind and I am getting a little concerned about its self-esteem. I don't want her to get a complex or worse....think she is a Llama.




Also I wanted to explain my blog title. If you are a mom, you probably don't need an explanation. If you are a dad, you may not need one either. As a mom of 5 kids, I say that phrase quite frequently. It's usually preceded by an innocent little "Why?". (Or not so innocent in some cases.) I have come to hate the why word....I once threatened Brandon that I would ground him if he ever said it again. Now Logan has that word at the top of his vocabulary list and uses it WAY more often than necessary. So "Because I said so!" is my standard comeback phrase, especially if I am hurried with something at that moment. If I have a few seconds, its usually followed by, "And I am the mom and the adult and when you become an adult and start supporting yourself, then you get to decide!" So there ya go.




Today Dave had Autumn and Brandon out on the trampoline taking pics of them mid-air. He got some good shots. He also got some shots of Kristen and her friend Sam who went out to ask dad a question and regretted it after he starting taking pics of them in their pj's and bedhead. And just because I am the mom and I get to decide I will share them with you and hopefully sufficiently embarrass the girls. Anyone know how to get a link on myspace to my blog???!


1 comment:

my life said...

you guys take awesome pics... nice