Saturday, May 24, 2008

A little late....but I did it.

I did get my walk yesterday. I told myself I was NOT going to bed until I went for a walk, so Sue and I walked down to the Glenn at about 9:30 PM last night!! It was windy out most of the day so I was going to just do my exercise tape, but for some reason I don't really enjoy doing that in the house with a bunch of kids at foot. So last night, windy or not, we went for a walk. I came home chilled to the bone, but at least I got some exercise. And because I live in Alaska, it was nice and bright out the whole walk. No worries about monsters (or moose) lurking in the shadows for me. This morning I am headed out to my weight watchers meeting....not looking forward to the dreaded weigh-in. Sue is going to join with me, so at least I will have an accountability partner.

On other news, our chameleon is shedding. I know that is very exciting and all but have you voted for a name yet?? Since she is a growing girl, I gave her some extra crickets this morning.

Also, we are having Austin's official birthday party today at 4pm. I am really hoping the wind cooperates and it stays warm. Look for more pictures later.

No comments: