Wednesday, May 28, 2008

BAD PARENTS!

So tonight we were leaving the house to head out to Brandon's baseball game. We are driving down our looooong driveway and Logan is yelling something over and over....kinda sounds like, "BUCKLE ME! BUCKLE ME! BUCKLE ME!" None of us could figure out what he was saying and finally I said, "I dunno what he is trying to say!" Then Autumn says, "Is he buckled?" I turned around and NO, HE IS NOT BUCKLED!! Whoever put him in his carseat (was not me, I buckle immediately!) did not buckle him! (I think it was daddy) He was yelling at us to buckle him and none of use could figure it out. Poor kid, trying to be the responsible one and we are all just trying to ignore him cause we can't understand what he wants. (This happens occasionally with a toddler whose enunciation is not the best) Good thing is we didn't even get out of our driveway before we realized what was wrong and I praised him over and over for letting us know he was not buckled! Smart kid!

No comments: