Saturday, May 31, 2008

Things of importance....at least to me.

The poll is closed and the name is official! Mildred Kamelya is the name of our little girl chameleon. Not sure I am too fond of that name, not sure Logan will even be able to pronounce it, but it won and we will use it. (Stomps foot in childish protest). BTW my choice was fluffy. Hmmmph.

In more important news, my bestest friend is in her 2WW. Right now if you are not a woman you are going, "what the hell does that mean?". That means she will be taking a pregnancy test in 2 weeks. 2 Week Wait. Bobbie has had some infertilitiy issues and has been seeing a doc to make things happen for them. Bobbie and Jeff have been praying for a baby and have gone through some fertility treatments and done the "work" (HARD work, that is. LOL!) to try and conceive a baby and it is all in God's hands now. Please pray for them and a positive outcome. They are awesome people and very deserving of a little puking, pooping bundle of joy!

In other less worthy news, I am heading out for my Weight Watchers meeting here in a few minutes and I think I have done very well this week. I have been eating good and getting a good amount of exercise in, so hopefully I am rewarded at the scale!! Pray for me too! PLEASE!

Why must some people be such bigots? I hate bigots! My mom always told me that "hate" is a strong word, but I think it works in this situation. I very strongly dislike people that think they are better than others based on whatever rational they have in their little pea sized brain. Sometimes its where they come from or what they look like, other times its who they choose to be in love with or make a family with and sometimes it just because they are giant A-HOLES and think they are better than everyone else on this earth. I would very much like to kick their stinky A to the moon and see how they like things there!

K, gotta run. Time for accountability.

2 comments:

Bobbie said...

Thank you so much for putting me in your blog - you are my bestest friend, too! I'm totally on the roller coaster now. One second I'm sure I'm preggers, and in the next I just know it'll never work, and we will be childless forever.

Congrats on your healthy eating! You are a total inspiration, because I need to start eating better too, as a just in caser.

I hate bigotry too. What prompted this? Was someone assholey to you or the kids?

Unknown said...

Dude - Just because I am TOTALLY better than you does not make me a bigot!