Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tuesday, May 20, 2008 Austin is 1




Its official. Austin Tyrel Frisby is one today. We celebrated today by taking the kids to the park and having a small family party at home. The first picture is of Austin at the park chasing bubbles. The second picture is Austin with momma. The third picture is Logan's attempt at decorating. He used the top slab of cake that I had trimmed off. I just had to get a picture of it, it was so cute. He was trying to help. The last picture is my attempt at Austin's first birthday cake. I think it turned out pretty good. I will have more pictures later after Austin digs into it and makes a nice mess.

Excuse me while I go cry now......*sniff, sniff*

1 comment:

Summer said...

Aww, he's so cute. Happy birthday Austin. Wow, did that year go by quick or what!? Great job on the cake!