Monday, July 7, 2008

In the land of 10,000 lakes....or is it more?

So the boys and I are in Minnesota. We got here on July 1st. We have spent a few days camping and had my grandma's birthday party and now are just hanging out at my mom's house. We are all COOKING! It is so blasted hot here compared to Alaska. The highest temp so far this year in Alaska before we left may have been 65 or so. Its been in the 80's and 90's here in MN. I got sunburn on a few places, mostly severely on my back/neck/shoulders area. Its been about 3 yrs since I had a nice tan and now I just burn. I suppose it will turn a nice golden brown if it doesn't all peel away. I am just glad my mom has some major A/C at her house.

I won't be able to post any pictures while I am here, so be ready for pic overload when I get home in 4 weeks. In the meantime, I will try and dazzle you with my unbelievable wit. Wish me luck with that one!

No comments: