Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I miss my HSPPP!

I have been gone from home for 2 weeks now and I got 3 1/2 more to go. I really miss my Honey Sweety Pooh Pooh Pie. And when he finds out I published his pet name, he will no doubt be a little annoyed! I LOVE YOU HONEY! There was a time when he really didn't like that name, but I think it has grown on him a little now. Earlier in our marriage he would get kinda annoyed when I would call him that in front of people, so when we had big groups of people around and I couldn't get his attention by using his name, I would yell "honey sweety pooh pooh pie" and he would usually answer faster to avoid it being said again even louder.

Anyway, I miss you honey! I wish you were able to come down for a week or 3 to visit too. Someone has to be responsible though and pay the bills, I guess.

1 comment:

Dave said...

I miss my wife and kids too. Really wish I could have made it down there as we had planned, but construction season is short up here and gotta take advantage of it when it's available. I love you Hon, and I miss all those boys you took with you!