Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Call off the search party...the lost is found!

Bobbie got back to me, so those of you still looking in Fargo can go about your normal lives now. I appreciate the massive effort in helping me find her, I know you all took a lot of time out of your days and lives to assist in this important search. I will forever be indebted to you all.

I will be heading to Bemidji here in a few minutes for a day or so. My grandma lives in Bemidji as do a couple aunts and uncles, cousins and friends. Then we will head back to the cities on Thursday and then off to Fargo on Saturday. Can't wait to see Bobbie and the rest of the crew. I get to go shopping for a baby shower too! LOVE SHOPPING FOR BABIES!

K, time to run! Later peeps!

1 comment:

Bobbie said...

You are such a nerd, but I love you anyway. I bought some of the CUTEST clothes for the baby (it's a girl, btw), and I can't wait to see you and your mom!