Thursday, June 19, 2008

BankStckGuy

I was stumped for about 2 seconds when I saw this name. I was thinking, "what sicko stranger is reading my blog and suggesting that I poop in the woods??! Weirdo!" I should have known though, silly me.

So yeah, this BankStckGuy is my brother Caleb. Hi Caleb! BTW....I deleted that poop comment cause I was sure you were some sicko and I wasn't about to publish a comment from a sicko. Guess I am still not sure why I publish your other ones, LMAO! J/k! I love ya! How are my nieces and nephew??? Give them all a big wet slobbery kiss from Auntie Joanna! Give Robin one too. I know she wants one! Don't want her feeling left out. Heeee hee! See ya all soon.

2 comments:

Denise said...

stumped?? you know Caleb... who else could it be?? Any comment having to do with bodily functions, he would be the first one I would suspect :o)

Unknown said...

how could you not recognize my handwriting? Besides, isn't extra attention from freaky people you don't know the whole point of having a blog?

consider yourself kissed by my little darlings ...