Sunday, June 1, 2008

Adding a few more pictures!

Ok, I decided to add a few more.

Logan being cool. Wish I had a little more space on the right side of this one so he's not looking out of the picture, but take what I can when kids move as fast as they do.... notice the motion blur in the hands?


Trying some different angles now that I have a little wider angle capabilities. Not sure the girls really like these ones, but I think they are kinda cool. Will try this again under less harsh lighting conditions someday.


Austin borrowing Logan's bike at Brandon's ball game.

Autumn and Brandon on the swings... errrr... getting off. I tried doing similar shots the next time at the park, but the lighting was even harsher and I wasn't happy with them at all. Maybe late in the evening I'll take the kids down to try these again.

These are a couple of the family portraits I did for my cousin Carmen earlier this week. We went up to Hatchers Pass to take these. This is my first official family portrait session, and my first wedding to shoot is theirs as well at the end of this month.

1 comment:

Denise said...

wow... such photography :o) and who are those cute babies, handsome young man and beautiful teens? models or movie stars?? :o)
Nice work Dave!