Tuesday, June 17, 2008

$70 FREAKIN' DOLLARS!!!

I do NOT know how we are not all in riot gear right now, raising total HELL with the oil companies!!! It just cost me $70 dollars to fill my tank and it wasn't even totally empty. The gas light had just come on for cryin' out LOUD! As it was creeping up and up, I was saying in my head, "please stop before 70, please stop before 70!" and wouldn't ya know it stopped at $69.82. Gee thanks for the little break. I squeezed in about 10 more cents just so I could make it home! I think it is time to break out the horse and buggy! Do carseat laws cover buggies? Or can my kids ride without them? Just asking so I can figure out what size of buggy to purchase.

I am so annoyed with gas prices right now, I have these dreams of shoving a gas pump up some oil executives ass just to see if I can fit $70 bucks in! I bet I couldn't, they are probably pretty tight.