Friday, August 1, 2008

My vacation? is almost over...

We are on our last week of time in Minnesota. The boys and I have been here for 4 1/2 weeks and we head home on the 7th of August. We haven't gotten to spend as much time with everyone as I would have liked, but that is ok for now. We will be back either for x-mas or next summer again. I think we will spend the final week hanging out with my brothers and spending time at a lake or 2. We may also get out to do some school clothes shopping before we head home.

Kristen got here on the 21st. She spent some time at Aveda yesterday and got her hair cut, her eyebrows waxed and a facial. She really enjoyed her time there and is more encouraged to go to school there when she can.

I am not feeling overly witty right now, so I will close and come back later when I can evoke some smiles or giggles out of whomever reads this.

2 comments:

Dave said...

You might not have beein witty this time, but you made me smile when you mentioned you would be home in less than a week! I miss you and all them kids!

Bobbie said...

I, for one, had a wonderful time with you, and I'm glad we got to hang out. Now go home and . . . welcome . . . your husband!