Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Austin potty success....yes I said Austin!

Well...maybe Austin will teach Logan how go potty like a big boy! Austin peed on the potty chair last night right after I put him on it. We all got excited and clapped. Austin didn't care, he just wanted to put his foot in it.

So far today Logan peed in his diaper before I could get him on the potty. I still let him sit there for a while just in case. Then I put him in underwear and not more than 5 minutes later, he peed in those. I again let him sit on the potty and he is now in a clean pair of undies. I am guessing the next episode will contain poop and I am NOT looking forward to that.

Potty training is so haaaard! (In the most annoying Fran Drescher voice possible)
ETA: Nope, not poop - more pee again!! Geez, it was just 6 minutes ago that he peed in the last underwear. Either this kid has a tiny bladder or he holds it for clean undies.
I wonder if it would be considered child abuse if I just had him sit on the toilet all day and fed him there?

No comments: