Sunday, August 10, 2008

Endless things to do....

School here is fast approaching and the kids are very anxious to continue clothes shopping and get their school supplies. I have in my mind how I would like shopping to play out....I know in reality it will be much more chaotic. I have decided to do it in different trips. I will take Kristen and Autumn separately and then do a trip with just Brandon and hopefully I can leave Logan and Austin home on all trips. Austin likes to eat the supplies and Logan likes to pick out a massive supply of his own.

School starts here on Aug. 18th and I think all the kids are pretty excited for a new year. Brandon starts his Tang Soo Do? (martial arts) on Tuesday the 12th and hopefully that will go well. Autumn was interested in what Brandon was going to do for his PE credits, so I told her "he is doing martial arts." And she said, "I wanna do martial arts." And then I told her, "and he might do gymnastics too" and she promptly said, "I wanna do gymnastics" so then I told her, "And he is starting ballet." She said, "he is on his own with that one!" Dangit, I thought I could get her in a tutu!

So my next week will be a mess of running here and there for appointments and shopping. I cannot WAIT for it to all be over. Its always so much fun standing around a store watching a 9, 13 and 16 yr old pick out clothes. They seem to enjoy my agony and prolong it as long as they can. I don't always like their choices and hate having to critique every single outfit. Why are their so many choices!?

Wish me luck and sanity!

No comments: