Monday, December 8, 2008

OJ Simpson

I don't know why I feel the need to put his name on my clean blog, I guess because I am happy he is finally getting a little bit of what he deserved years ago. Everyone who has a brain KNOWS he was guilty of killing Nicole and Ron Goldman and he got to walk free. Apparently he still thought he was above the law and could do whatever he wanted. Too bad he decided to associate with other scum who would have no trouble ratting him out to save their own butts.

Speaking of butts - Bye-bye OJ, have fun in prison. Don't bend over to pick up the soap, buddy....I am sure you still have a nice cute, tight butt in your old ugly age!!

P.S.'s

If you believed that OJ was innocent, I am sorry but you don't have a brain! Haha, just kidding, obviously you have a brain, you just may have been too drunk to pay attention to all the details.

Also, I am sorry if talking about prison and soap brings up any painful memories for my readers, but if you did the crime and had to do the time, too bad for you. Hope your butt is not still sore, even though I have brought up a sore memory for you.

No comments: