Sunday, March 21, 2010

Cookie Time!

YAY! Its time to decorate cookies!! (I fully expect a huge mess.)


Lots of yummy, sticky frosting!
LOTS of yummy sprinkles, too!


And last, but not least, you have to lick the knife!!
Makes me wonder who licks the knife in the bakery?


Austin and Logan had a blast decorating cookies. They both decided that daddy needed more than a couple nicely decorated cookies too. Logan served his up to daddy, daddy ate them willingly. Then Austin got off his chair with plate in hand and promptly fell, 1 cookie landed on the floor. Upside down. I helped him pick it up and said it would be just fine. (I am the only one who saw!) He then tripped again and 2 cookies landed on the floor. I helped him pick them up again and said, "they will be just fine" and then Austin headed straight for daddy with his fine confections and said they were all for daddy. I laughed! Hard!



No comments: