Friday, April 10, 2009

Scary story....

So, our mini-mare is pregnant right...you all know this. Well she is due any day now, but I am not so excited as I once was to meet her little baby. I heard a story today from my friend Abby. She has another friend who has mini-horses and one of them got knocked up and it just recently had its baby. A MULE! Apparently the donkey got to their mini-mare and their love session created a baby mule. (Everyone picturing Donkey from Shrek, right?) I am sure its cute and all, but I would rather NOT have that kind of surprise on D-day.

If you never hear of our pregnant horse again or its spawn, then you know something didn't turn out right. BUT, if she indeed does have a baby horse like we are anticipating, then I will gladly post pics, upon pics to show you how cute it is.

BTW, Dozer is extremely ornery these days. She doesn't want anyone even touching her. I can only imagine how miserable I would be if I had to carry a child (or horse) for 11 months. Yuck!