Friday, April 3, 2009

Checking in...giving updates.

So, Lance Mackey won the Iditarod. 3rd time in a row for him. It was fun watching and keeping track of where all the racers were.

Austin got his cast off on Wednesday, April 1st. He is learning how to use that arm again and gaining strength in it again. He has had a few episodes where he doesn't know how to catch himself when he falls. He used to have a very solid brace against the floor. Bath time is MUCH easier now too.

Dave and I are working on our house plans. Dave is pricing everything and coming up with a plan. We designed our kitchen with Jason at Home Depot. That was ok. I really am not picky, but when you have to make decisions about where to put what and how you want it to look, it is hard to decide. Its hard to picture it in your mind and how you would use it all. Oh well....it is coming together.

I wanted to post a couple pictures of myself and my weight loss progress. I hadn't compared til recently and was shocked to see how different I look. I think I am in desparate need of some tanning sessions though since I look so pasty.

This first picture was taken when I was in MN/ND in July of 2008. I got a decent tan. Bobbie was pregnant in this picture and didn't know it yet, but I did, ha ha!! Her baby was born on our anniversary of March 14th. (Geez, I wish I had her beautiful hair!!)

This picture was taken April 1st when Austin got his cast taken off.

Anyway, I have lost a total of 31 lbs now. Its going very slow but steady. That is all I can hope for I guess. I still got LOTS to go.

3 comments:

The Neally Family said...

I think you look great!

Bobbie said...

Wow, you look fantastic!! You go, girl!!

my life said...

keep up your hard work.. you look amazing