Friday, October 24, 2008

Pumpkin time!

I bought our pumpkins early this year to get the good deal! Then I let them just sit around the house for weeks. Dumb. I ended up throwing away Austin's first cute little pumpkin cause it started to rot at the top. Today I found some more cute little pumpkins for Austin and Logan and I decided I better at least get some pictures. Tomorrow I think we will attempt to paint them and then during the week sometime we will carve them.
Here is Austin's bestest grin!

Logan's serious about Pumpkins!

Brandon's nice grin!


The 3 boys and all the pumpkins.
Maybe if my plan goes as ummm....planned, I will have more pictures with our cutely decorated gourds in a day or 2. Hopefully the pumpkins will have more paint on them then the kids!!




3 comments:

fluffyslippers said...

joanna~
i cannot believe how big the boys are getting! you have 3 of the most handsome boys i've seen! i love the pumpkins, can't wait to see how you decorate them!!!!

susan

my life said...

Wow!! Austins looks have changed a lot! I agree with Susan.. handsome boys!

Shari said...

I also can't believe how big the boys are getting! All three of them are cuties. Cant wait to see the finsihed pumpkins!