Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Time for a post or two again....but what do I have to say?

Nothing, really. Or a lot, I just can't think of it. Can't pluck it out of my over-tired, over-worked brain right now.

We bought a horse. Did I tell ya all that yet? Well we did. Her name is Brandy and she is a Quarter horse. We are in the process of putting up our fence....still! We have most of the wood posts in and a few of the t-posts in. We are hoping that the excavator will be available this weekend to finish clearing the area for the back fence line and to clean out all the dang trees that remain. Now we have 2 horses. The other horse we own is Cisco, an 8 yr old Morgan/Quarter horse....untrained. Someday we plan on getting him trained. For now Brandy is totally rideable, even for the kids. Dave's aunt Chris gave us Cisco last summer. She was hoping someone would do something with him cause she believes he has a lot of potential. We shall see I guess. I am nervous about spending money to train a horse, not knowing if it will take $1000, $2000 or $6000 to train him enough to ride him. I could go out and spend one of those dollar amounts on a trained already horse. Oh well....we will find out next fall I guess.

I think its my brothers birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALEB! (Bnkstckguy) How old are you now....43? Just kidding. I probably should have called you today and sent you a moose for your big day, but I didn't. Fresh outta moose right now and Dave is just too darn busy working to spend any time hunting. We had Sarah over for dinner the other night though and I put in a good word for you and she is going to casually mention your name in her next appearance. I told her about your midget obsession. So pretty much she is going to use you to gain votes from that demographic.

K, I have said enough. Dave has the boys in the bathtub, so I probably should go supervise, or I am sure to have one heck of a mess to clean up afterwards.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks - I only want moose that you kill and dress yourself :)