Monday, September 1, 2008

Chameleon anyone?

So I think we decided to sell our chameleon, Mildred. She is a beaut! The kids just aren't as interested in her as I thought they would be, so I end up doing all the feeding and I really really loathe those dang crickets she eats. They are disgusting, vile little creatures that eat each other and apparently can also kill each other just by pooping on their friend. Ick. So I end up buying 30 or so crickets each time I go to the pet store and by the time I get home, half are dead as a result of cannabalism or poop attack.

Chameleon anyone?

3 comments:

Bobbie said...

Ugh, I SO hate crickets! Nasty, creepy little things!

Unknown said...

I understand they are good if wrap them in bacon and cook em slow

Joanna said...

Caleb, I will send it your way then and you can slow cook it!