Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Here are a few pictures from Austin's Birthday party on May 23rd. I have been so busy, but I am gonna try and get some things posted here today!!

He got a little scared when everyone started singing, he hopped into my lap for protection from the scary choir. (Nevermind the unfinished cake...I got impatient with putting the baseball stitches on.)

Blowing out his candles, we practiced before-hand and I just had to help a little bit.

So happy about eating cake. Yum!


Opening presents....he wasn't as excited as I thought he would be. He kept walking off to do other stuff.




2 comments:

Shari said...

The cake looks great even unstitched lol. Austin is so cute I love how blond his hair is.

The Neally Family said...

Haha. He's so cute. Hayden does the same thing while opening presents.