Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

It's 2009. We spent New Year's eve bowling with the 3 oldest kids. It was fun. I also invited my friend Jessica and her sister Emily. We bowled from 10 pm - 1am. I have been practicing my bowling game on our new Wii and thought for sure I would cream the competition, but apparently Wii bowling and the real thing are not all that similar. Who knew? Oh and you don't get as sore playing the Wii version. AND I can stand at my table, snacking while bowling. The bowling alley gets all huffy if we have food or drinks on the TABLE that they provide by our lanes.

It was a fun evening. Now on to those New Year's resolutions....lets see what can I resolve to do that I will actually do. Thats the trick right?!

1 comment:

Bobbie said...

Happy New Year, Joanna!